*Sinful Treat*

3 Ingredient Recipes - Easy Chocolate Brownie Bites

19:00


Fancy making a cake but can't be bothered with all the steps?? Have children to entertain and want a quick and easy recipe to bake with them?? This may be for you.

The Easy Chocolate Brownie Bites was something I came up with when I wanted cake but my supplies were limited. I normally have a mug cake when I get in this mood but I had run out of caster sugar so I was kind of stuck.

I can remember seeing a recipe that used Nutella in a cake mix to give a chocolatey gooeyness so thought what did I have to lose. The 1st time I added too much flour so the gooeyness just wasn't really there but I think I have the perfect ratio now.

So here is the recipe


Ingredients 

300g (1 cup) Chocolate spread
2 eggs
65g (1/2 cup)  Self Raising flour


Method 

1. Grease a cupcake tin and preheat oven to 160c.
2. Mix all ingredients into a large bowl with a large wooden spoon until batter is smooth. Divide into cupcake pan. Should make around 15.
2. Bake for about 6 -7 minutes until top feels slightly springy. Careful not to bake too long otherwise brownies will dry out and trust me these taste better gooey.

Either cool or as I prefer served warm with a generous dollop of vanilla ice-cream.





Now I'm not saying these would win the Great British Bakeoff but for a quick chocolatey fix I can't really fault them.

Let me know if you try these

Carrieanne xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook